Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid, made by our bodies and found circulating in the blood as well as being stored in the skeletal muscles. Normally, the body generates plenty of its own glutamine stores; therefore it is considered to be a “non-essential” amino acid.
Glutamine becomes ‘conditionally’ essential , when the body is suffering from lack of immunity and stress of any kind.
Glutamine is involved in maintaining a positive nitrogen balance . and also aids rapidly growing cells. It helps in muscle improvement and eliminating excess nitrogen from the body.
It is the Most abundant amino acid, good for muscle function. Highly recommended for serious body-builders and fitness models.
- For Recovery from free radicals formed after exercise
- Supports Immune Function and fight against infections
- Improves Muscle Mass
- Helps in weight reduction
- It helps in maintaining the acid base balance of the body.
- It acts as a nitrogen transporter.
- Helps in proper hydration and volume
- Dietary sources of L-Glutamine include dairy, fish, certain meats, wheat and certain vegetables.